Able Rehab introduces the SuperShape Back Support!
Replacing the wheelchair back upholstery, this moulded and
adjustable solution which provides postural integrity, pressure relief and comfort in order to meet individual trunk shapes of users with complex postural needs.
Designed for those who:
• Require torso pain reduction
• Have significant spinal or trunk asymmetries
• Have protruding skeletal prominences
• Risk skin breakdown and have pressure care requirements
Contouring of the cushioning is essential to apply intimate
surface contact to areas of the body which are contoured.
The padded moulding structure is comprised of a three-layered Spex cube contouring substrate. The best result is achieved by creating areas of greater or lesser support with the adjustment
of the multiple layered padded pocket cells. Two different
densities of Spex cube cells provide stability and comfort where
it is needed. Available in a wide range of sizes.
• Expansion fabric cover that allows all kind of contouring without compromising skin protection
• Comfortable pressure reducing foam surface layer to absorb bony prominences.
• Triple-layered cube contouring cell system provides configurations for a perfect fit and shape for the client.
• Customisation to contouring are performed on-the-spot, as many times as you want.
• Created as the solution-solver for asymmetrical back postures.
• Modular componentry means you can ‘mix and match’ with different lateral pad options and positioning supports.
• Offers exceptional contact to areas of the body which are contoured.
• Sustainable choice for issuing to other users
Download Product Information Sheet